Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Leaving Tomorrow

Hey Mom and Dad!
I was told we were able to get on and email you guys one last time before we head out! so here I am! I just got your dearelder about three hours ago. They don''t normally print them off on saturday or sunday. So i got it to make sure about the calling time for tomorrow. I will call our home phone as soon as i get passed security. I am supposed to meet at the travel office to leave at five am and my flight leaves SLC at 845. So Dad i will warn you that I might miss you at home. If that is the case I will save some time to talk to you also after I call home. If I can''t reach you at all then I'm sorry. I will be calling in a month anway. Ha I'm sure you will understand. So yeah! expect a call anywhere from six-six thirtyish to whenever my flight leaves! I'm so excited to hear your voices again!
Sounds like you all had a good time with the family down in st george. that is always great!! I miss being with all of you. But that's how life is! i'm here doing the thing I need to be doing in my life right now! I wouldn't have it any other way! it is such a blessing to be a servant of the Lord (well full time servant).
So since pday this is what has happened. Well nothing really special has happened until yesterday. I got so sick after lunch yesterday. like at the departure devotional yesterday I almost puked. I got so achy. I also had the chills and a fever. I didn't sleep very well last night becuase these signs and symptoms continued throughout the night. I went to the doctor today and they gave me a flu test. It turned out negative, but they gave me ib's and advice to treat the problems i was having. I feel a little better now, but i still feel ill. I will be good though! But on the brightside for yesterday we had a great devotional. Elder David Archuleta (who i see a lot, lives in my building) gave a powerful musical number (the spirit of God). He mixed it with Spanish because that is what he is learning. It was a really neat piece. Also, I was able to listen to another Aposltle of the Lord. M. Russell Ballard. I was about twenty feet away from him as he walked through the doors to speak to us. It is so neat and an incredible feeling when you see an apostle. It's the spirit that testifys to me everytime that they are true apostles of the Lord. It's so great that our Heavenly Father loves us so much that He gave us Prophets and apostles to help lead us to salvation. What a blessing!
I can't believe it's time for me to leave the MTC and get out to beautiful California! The time here has passed by so quickly! I have learned and grown so much here! It has been such a blessing. My life has been completly changed and i haven't even gotten out to the field yet. I love this gospel and I can not wait to share it to the people of California. This is such an exciting time of life for me. I know that their is someone out there in Anaheim waithing for me to teach them about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. The general authorities tell us taht the Lord is preparing our investigators this very moment for us. So that when it comes time for me to teach them, they will be ready to accept the gospel and enter the waters of baptism. Which is only the beginning of the many great blessings we ahve been given on this earth!
Dad, Thanks for your advice. I will cherish it and use it as i get there. I'm glad you can see growth. Because sometimes it's hard to see your own growth ya know?
I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you soon!! if you want to respond to this you can. I might check it later tonight.
I love you!! Te Amo con mi todo corazon!
Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment