Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Final Countdown

Dallin is minutes from getting set apart as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He is serving in the California Anaheim Mission speaking spanish.

I am his Dad, Matt. His mother, Wendy, and I will try and keep this blog a blogging for the next two years. We are not professional bloggers so hang in there. If you have suggestions as to what we can do to make this better let us know.

Right now Dallin has gone downstairs to get his suit on in preparation for his setting apart. Some of the family are coming over for one final "good-bye". Dallin has been a little more quiet today compared to normal. I think the finality of the situation is setting in. I told him this is completely normal (been there myself). He will do great!

I guess I had better go get dressed myself. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment