Monday, October 7, 2013

Letter for October 7, 2013


Hey all!
Wow, another week in the books and I loved it! It was really busy. I loved General Conference. I think my favorite part about it was the Sunday morning session. Especially the last half. I really liked when they talked about enduring to the end. It's so true what President Monson said. We are to have opposition in all things. To those who are preparing to serve missions; I just want to let you know that this doesn't disappear when you get to the mission field. You will have investigators drop you, slam the door in your face, comps that bug you, etc. You need to learn how to endure all things till the very end. I loved that talk. It's going to help me be able to endure all things! I loved conference. I was so inspired!

We had a miracle occur. We got Hermana Ramoz to come to conference too! She loved it. She came to the Sunday morning session. We had it broadcast in our stake center in Spanish. We got some members to pick her up as well, so it worked out great. She was telling me that on the way here she was talking to the member about how there are so many hard times in life. She is having a lot of marriage problems right now and her family is having a rough time as well. So she told us that the talk by President Monson was really inspiring for her. It was awesome! She was conversing with the members and everything! She is really progressing well. I think that was huge for her. So she is progressing really well. We are working so hard to get more and more to be able to come to church. We really think that we will see more miracles. With the Lord's help we will be victorious!

Sorry this email is so short. We are working hard with those we are teaching, but they aren't progressing like they should. We hope to see some growth soon!

I'm still in the same area. I got a new companion. His name is Elder Prieto. He is super awesome. He was born in Peru, but raised here in Cali. It's gonna be super awesome!

Love you all have a great week.

Elder Dallin M. Ollerton

No comments:

Post a Comment